Our technicians are EPA-certified and trained in overhaul, repair, servicing, testing, manufacturing,
reclamation, charging, and inspection of HVAC units for transit and railroad applications.
RAM has mechanical, electrical, and refrigerant retrofits for transit and locomotive HVAC equipment.
We also offer on-site evaluations of HVAC equipment, air flow evaluations, and related engineering services.
We overhaul, repair, service, test, manufacture, and inspect the
following HVAC and refrigeration equipment for railcars and locomotives:
- Condenser units, split systems
- Evaporator units, spit systems
- Freon compressors
- Rooftop mount HVAC units
- Self contained HVAC units
- Cab heaters
- Floor heaters
- HVAC-control panels
- Air-conditioning coils
- Various other HVAC equipment
We service the following railcar and locomotive HVAC and refrigeration equipment:
- Refrigerant retrofits such as from R-22 to 407C as well as other environmentally safe refrigerants
- Railcar HVAC evaluations
- Components redesign
- Engineering services
- Mechanical redesign
- End-user training